Wow, this month was a(nother) blast! So was the whole year for that matter.
By the way – HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
In December there was so much going on, I will only list the highlights and then you can admire the nearly 200 photos.
- Hot air ballooning over the Yarra Valley with Andrew and Garry. I had gotten that as a present for my birthday in September.
- Bowling with friends
- Dancing at the Night Cat, Dancing at MarShere
- Disco Iceskating in the city with Paula
- Watching a funrun in Williamstown where Paula participated
- Driving around with Andrew and Steph to watch extremely illuminated christmas houses
- Annette’s birthday party
- Weekend in Tasmania with Bron (see this previous post)
- BBQ and tree top climbing in the Dandenongs with friends
- Eureka Skydeck with Priscilla
- on the last day at work we had a break up at lunch time and then went to the pub with colleagues
- Christmas dinner with the Porters
- Carols by Candlelight in the city with Paula, watch the video in this previous post
- Christmas with my host family and friends
- Spent 3 hours at the travel agent in the city to book my big Australia trip for 2012
- Redeemed the gift vouchers I gave Andrew for his birthday: Kayaking/Rafting and Abseiling in Warrandyte
- Went on a Brewery Tour in the city with Andrew, Steph and some more friends
- Andrew’s farewell party on New Year’s Eve (he is going to study in Sweden for half a year)
- New Year’s Eve in the city with Paula, Sam and Priscilla, watching the fireworks
Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher 2