Since my original post I have spent more than 3 hours at the travel agent, heaps of money and more time online and can now present you with my final itinerary for Australia 2012:
- February 11th: 6 Days Melbourne to Adelaide and Kangaroo Island
- February 16th: 6 nights / 5 days in Adelaide at the YHA
- February 22nd: 10 Day Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Experience
- March 2nd: 3 nights / 2 days in Perth at the Ocean Beach Backpackers
- March 5th: 10 Days Perth to Broome Safari
- March 14th: 2 nights in Broome at the Beaches of Broome
- March 16th: flight from Broome to Darwin with airnorth
- March 16th: 2 nights / 1.5 days in Darwin at the Dingo Moon Lodge
- March 18th: 14 Days Darwin to Adelaide Safari
- March 31st: 1 night in Adelaide at the YHA
- April 1st: flight from Adelaide to Melbourne with Jetstar
Alltogether that is 7 weeks. It’s gonna be tough, it’s gonna be great, it’s gonna be amazing! Expect a gazillion photos!
One nice extra is that my friend Paula joins me for the part from Perth to Broome. Having a good friend with you makes it a hundred times more worthwile.